10ft Trampoline with Steelflex Pro Enclosure and Flash Litezone
Add a flash of color to your backyard! The Sportspower 10 Ft Steelflex Trampoline with Flashlight Zone combines both fun and safety with the flashlight zone center to help users stay near the jump mat center while having fun.
Give it a bounce, and watch the colors change before your eyes.
• Rust-resistant galvanized steel frame
• Painted steel "U-leg" design for stability
• USA engineered TenCate Permatron jump mat withstands over 5000 hours of UV testing
• UV-resistant polyethylene enclosure netting to prevent falling out
• Padded spring cover to prevent impact, contact and entanglement
• STLFLXX enclosure ring for added tension and prevents net sagging
• Flash Litezone adds fun and excitement while encouraging users to jump in safer area near the center of the mat
• Disclaimer: Only one user at a time. Adult supervision required at all times.
- Flash Litezone attachment
- Assembly kit
- Instruction manual
- Spring loading tool for easier product setup
Sportspower trampolines are made with the customer in mind. With safety as our top priority, this trampoline set features rust-resistant galvanized steel, materials that have been UV treated to more than double the ASTM standard, and an integrated design to provide extra stability and support. We advise that all products be built on flat land for added stability, and recommend using trampoline anchors.
The poles are padded for added protection and safety while both inside and outside. In addition, each pole has its own pole cap to secure the padding.
The enclosure net that surrounds the trampoline is perfect for keeping kids and adults safely inside for hours of jumping fun. The zipper enclosure also ensures that there is resistance and tension for the entire net surrounding the trampoline.
Materials and Care
Owner’s manual outlines ongoing maintenance needs to keep the Sportspower trampolines in optimal operating condition. Adult supervision recommended at all times.
All Sportspower products meet or exceed ASTM safety standards. Adult supervision recommended at all times.